As a consequence of the media’s demonisation of Disabled people as ‘benefits scroungers,’ Disabled people have been subjected increasingly to incidences of disability hate crime. In my chapter in ‘Disability, Human Rights and the Limits of Humanitarianism,’ published in 2014 by Ashgate, I explored this phenomenon more fully. I am very interested in building on this work further.
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools: are they working? Report launch!
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools – a taste before the main event
- Education Committee SEND report
- Coming soon: what we have learned about Accessibility Plans
- National Audit Office report on SEN support in mainstream