As a consequence of the media’s demonisation of Disabled people as ‘benefits scroungers,’ Disabled people have been subjected increasingly to incidences of disability hate crime. In my chapter in ‘Disability, Human Rights and the Limits of Humanitarianism,’ published in 2014 by Ashgate, I explored this phenomenon more fully. I am very interested in building on this work further.
- Inclusive education research: co-production in practice
- Include Us: Disabled Black People and People of Colour academics and disablist academia
- What we learned from our project about Accessibility Plans
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools: are they working? Report launch!
- Accessibility Plans as effective tools for inclusion in schools – a taste before the main event